Explore the Park
Bell Bank Park, powered by Legacy Sports USA is a 320 acre World Class family sports and entertainment park. The one-of-a-kind park features a 3,000 seat outdoor stadium, eSports arena, indoor arena, (35) soccer/lacrosse/football fields, (57) indoor volleyball courts, (8) baseball & Adult Softball fields and (16) fastpitch softball and little league baseball fields, (20) basketball courts, (41) pickleball courts, (12) beach volleyball courts, Obstacle Course Racing Park, (23) futsal courts, Gymnastics Center, Dance Studio, Cheer Center, Sports Performance Center, Family Fitness Center, Wellness Center, Kids Play Center, 2.7 acre Great Lawn for concerts and events, 17,000sqft Sports Restaurant and Bar and so much more.
With numerous playing fields, Bell Bank Park serves as a major hub for professional, club and recreation competition at various levels of expertise and proficiency. The park is geared toward both high energy entertainment and sports.
The Park expands beyond sports. Our team creates festivals, signature experiences and live concerts that feature national touring acts. The Park will create a thriving entertainment destination in Mesa and the Greater Phoenix region.
Bell Bank Park Overview
- 5,000 capacity outdoor stadium with natural grass championship field
- 2.7-acre natural turf Tixr Great Yard with a capacity of up to 10,000 and a stage for concerts and special events
- 22-acre special events area for festivals
- 35 Soccer, football & lacrosse fields with high-tech scoreboards, individual speaker systems, and artificial turf cooling system
- 12 Beach Volleyball courts & 1,500 seat stadium
- 41 Pickleball Courts & 2,000 seat stadium
- 8 Baseball & Softball Fields (Convertible to 16 Little League fields)
- Obstacle course racing park
- 2 Ziplines
A, B and C
- 57 Volleyball courts
- 19 Basketball courts (high school & college/NBA regulation courts)
- 22 Futsal courts
- Arcade gaming center with 85 traditional arcade games, redemption center and esports venue
- Gymnastics, dance, and cheer spaces
- Jr. Ninja playground
- Sports performance training & testing complex headed up by Olympic Gold Medalist Dan O’Brien
- 13,000 sq. ft. Health, Wellness and Fitness Center
- Gymnastics play center for kids
- The G.O.A.T Sports bar & restaurant
(Click images to enlarge)
Bell bank Park Amenities
Urgent Care, Orthopedic Surgeons, Sports Physicians, Pain Management and more
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Elements
- Pools for Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Cryo Therapy Booths
Performance Training & Testing Area
Multiple Film and Meeting Rooms
Food & Beverage
- 17,000 sq. ft. Bar & Restaurant
- 9,000 sq. ft. Kitchen Space & Dining Nutrition Court. Ample space for Team’s Chef to prep and serve meals
Health, Wellness & Fitness
The core of our Park is the health, wellness and fitness center. Our fitness and nutrition professionals will provide support and training that will focus on enhancing the physical and mental strength, and advance personal growth and awareness.
The center will include general fitness facilities for all ages and skill levels using the latest equipment in a high-energy environment. State-of-the-art therapy facilities and sports medicine for specialized body improvement, recovery, healing, and rebuilding. The Center will also specialize in performance and strength training with specialized state-of-the-art performance training facilities for athletes from amateur to professional levels.