Explore the Park
Bell Bank Park is a 320 acre World Class family sports and entertainment park. The one-of-a-kind park features a 3,000 seat outdoor stadium, eSports arena, indoor arena, (35) soccer/lacrosse/football fields, (57) indoor volleyball courts, (8) baseball and softball fields, (20) basketball courts, (41) pickleball courts, (12) beach volleyball courts, Obstacle Course Racing Park, (22) futsal courts, Gymnastics Center, Dance Studio, Cheer Center, Sports Performance Center, Family Fitness Center, Wellness Center, Kids Play Center, 2.7 acre Great Lawn for concerts and events, 17,000sqft Sports Restaurant and Bar and so much more.
With numerous playing fields, Bell Bank Park serves as a major hub for professional, club and recreation competition at various levels of expertise and proficiency. The park is geared toward both high energy entertainment and sports.
The Park expands beyond sports. Our team creates festivals, signature experiences and live concerts that feature national touring acts. The Park will create a thriving entertainment destination in Mesa and the Greater Phoenix region.
Bell Bank Park Overview
Park Outdoor Complexes:
- 3,000 seat outdoor Stadium
- 2,500 seat indoor Arena
- 2.7 Acre Great Lawn for concerts and other events
- 35 Soccer Fields
- 12 Beach Volleyball Courts, including a 1,500 seat Stadium
- 41 Pickleball Courts, including a 2,000 seat Stadium
- 6 Sand Soccer fields
- 8 baseball/softball fields including a baseball/softball Stadium
- 25-acre Special Events area for festivals
A, B and C
The park features an indoor multi-sports building that houses:
- 57 Volleyball Courts
- 20 Basketball Courts
- 22 Futsal Courts
- 85+ Arcade Games, 80+ esports Stations & Competition Stage
- Gymnastics, Dance and Cheer Centers
- Ninja Playground
- Performance Center headed up by Olympic Gold Medalist – Dan O’Brien
- Family Fitness Center
- Wellness Center
- Kids Play Center
- 17,000 sq ft Sports bar and restaurant
Bell bank Park Amenities
Urgent Care, Orthopedic Surgeons, Sports Physicians, Pain Management and more
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Elements
- Pools for Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Cryo Therapy Booths
Performance Training & Testing Area
Multiple Film and Meeting Rooms
Food & Beverage
- 17,000 sq. ft. Bar & Restaurant
- 9,000 sq. ft. Kitchen Space & Dining Nutrition Court. Ample space for Team’s Chef to prep and serve meals
Health, Wellness & Fitness
The core of our Park is the health, wellness and fitness center. Our fitness and nutrition professionals will provide support and training that will focus on enhancing the physical and mental strength, and advance personal growth and awareness.
The center will include general fitness facilities for all ages and skill levels using the latest equipment in a high-energy environment. State-of-the-art therapy facilities and sports medicine for specialized body improvement, recovery, healing, and rebuilding. The Center will also specialize in performance and strength training with specialized state-of-the-art performance training facilities for athletes from amateur to professional levels.