Most frequent questions and answers
There are a number of “no admission areas” at the park: Miller Lite Way, The G.O.A.T Restaurant, Grab N Go’s, the Great Lawn/”The YARD” and practices during the week. However, similar to other marque sports designations, if you enter into a sports complex for an event, Legacy charges a park admission fee for all spectators. Participating Athletes, Coaches, Officials and Promoters are credentials at the box office. This fee helps keeps our World Class Sports Complexes looking amazing.
Park Admission Fee are outlined at: www.bellbankpark.tixr.com
No outside food or beverages allowed at the Park, unless for medical purposes. We absolutely allow water bottles on premises to keep our athletes hydrated! Although, we do not allow cases or coolers of waters to be brought into the Park. We offer a wide variety of food and beverage options to accommodate fans with allergies, intolerances, restrictions or religious requirements.
The majority of the fields and courts has Video Streaming and Video On Demand capabilities. Only authorized media is allowed to film at the park. No photography, videotaping or recording of any kind, or otherwise engaging in any activity, for unapproved commercial purposes.
No items are to be staked into the outdoor field areas regardless of on turf or natural grass. Weight down systems must be brought to set up pop up tents or team flags. Bring your own sandbags or weights.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind
- Self-defense or restraining devices (e.g., pepper spray, mace)
- Marijuana (including marijuana enriched products) or any illegal substance
- Gum, sunflower seeds, nuts with shells or tobacco products
- Hydro flasks indoors
- Fireworks or other similarly explosive and/or flammable objects, smoke machines or fog machines
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars), except at Bell Bank Park designated areas
- Horns, whistles, large megaphones or artificial noise makers
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built in wheels
- Strollers that are greater that 31” (79cm) in width and 52” (132cm) in length. Stroller wagons allowed at fields complexes
- Wagons are prohibited indoor.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered and/or unoccupied. Training wheels and/or modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36″ (92 cm) in width and 52″ (132 cm) in length
- Suitcases, bags, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm) are not allowed *(excludes outdoor venues)
- Loose or dry ice is not permitted in these containers. Re-usable ice packs are recommended.Tripods or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack or that extend over 6′ (182 cm) are not allowed
- Balloons are not permitted
- Tailgating in parking lots is prohibited
- The sale of goods or services, or the display of goods or services, unless prior written approval has been obtained
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind unless prior written approval has been obtained
- Engaging with other Guests or impeding operations while posing as or portraying any character in costume
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation at Bell Bank Park or any part thereof
- Unauthorized access or entry into backstage areas or areas designated only for Cast Members
- Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for-commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind, or otherwise engaging in any activity, for unapproved commercial purposes
- Obstructing sidewalks, entrances, driveways, patios, vestibules, stairways, corridors, halls or landings.Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, educational or otherwise, or conducting any unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations
- We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any other item not listed above that we determine may be harmful or disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted.
Service animal means a dog that is trained to do work or perform tasks for, and to assist, an individual with a disability. All other animals, including emotional support, comfort or companion animals, are not considered service animals and will not be permitted. Service animals should remain on a leash and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Bell Bank Park and its designated roadways, walkways, and parking areas, is private property
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters Bell Bank Park, and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person
- We reserve the right to deny admission, prevent entry or require a person already admitted to leave Bell Bank Park or any party thereof, without refund, liability or compensation, for failure to comply with any of these rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances otherwise so require, in our sole and absolute discretion
- We may from time to time, in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of any facility, close at Bell Bank Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require
- We reserve the right to enter any room at at Bell Bank Park for maintenance, safety, security or any other purpose, even if the room is occupied
- We are not responsible for loss or damage of belongings or property, consistent with applicable law
Bell Bank Park is working hard to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff in accordance with local and national guidelines. There are many key enhancements and changes we will be implementing for a safer and healthier venue, but here are suggestions to keep yourself and everyone around you safe.
How You Can Keep Others Safe
- Wear a mask if you feel you need or want to
- Avoid crowding as you navigate the property
- Use hand sanitizer and frequently wash your hands
How We’re Keeping You Safe
Air Circulation & Filtration
- We have reviewed ventilation performance to increase the effective ventilation rate per occupant
- We will ensure that the air quality within the venue is operated to maximize ventilation rate in response to climate conditions and occupancy
- Smaller spaces, such as suites, feature location appropriate portable HEPA filtration
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization
- We will be Sharecare VERIFIED, a designation showing our venue is verified on a range of expert-validated health and safety protocols, providing third-party assurance that gives fans peace of mind
- We are employing the latest sanitization solutions including the use of long-term protectants and sanitizers to minimize pathogens on all surfaces
- We encourage the use of mobile or cashless transactions for parking, ticketing, food & beverage and merchandise
- Grab and go food and beverage options available throughout the arena to reduce guest and staff interactions
- Hand sanitizer stations will be widely available throughout the arena