Recovery Center Services
- Decreases muscle recovery time.
- Reduces soreness.
- Decreases muscle tension and inflammation.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Reduces swelling and water accumulation.
- Increases blood flow and circulation.
Whole Body Cryotherapy
- Significant reduction in pain associated with swollen, inflamed joints.
- Improvement in Mobility.
- Relief from Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.
- Restoration of the muscles functional capacity after exercise.
- Hasten detoxification and cellular damage repair after exercise.
- Increase blood circulation resulting in increased metabolism rate.
- Increase production of Collagen.
- Supports Cellular Regeneration.
- Adrenaline releases promoting a sense of wellbeing.
- Increase levels of Dopamine.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Increases White Blood Cell Creation.
- Reduces healing time for injured tissues.
- Stimulates release of stem cells.
- Reduces body’s inflammatory responses.
- Decreases edema.
- Antibacterial activity increased.
Photobiomodulation Therapy (Red-light Therapy)
- Decrease inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Improves energy
- Improves sleep
- Improves circulation
Halotherapy with infrared
- Dry Salt Therapy
- Improves performance by increasing lung function and breathing capacity
- Improves stamina in athletes
- Improve respiratory conditions
- Improve allergy symptoms
- Recovery from coughs and shortness of breath
- Improves skin condition like psoriasis, eczema and acne
Sports Science Center
3D Biomechanics Analysis
- In minutes can assess and identify injury profiles, help increase performance, improve outcomes and add new motion health value.
- Transform a subjective experience to an objective experience.
- Track data for athlete’s outcomes.
- Recovering patients— The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill assists patients who have been prescribed by their physician to start weight-bearing exercise as tolerated, such as those recovering from ACL surgery, stress fractures, joint replacement or stroke. In many cases rehabilitation with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can start sooner than with hydrotherapy. And due to it’s unique design, tethers and harnesses are not needed.
- Overweight and irregular exercisers— Users may find the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a gentle way to add aerobic activity to their lives, key to strengthening, building intensity and losing weight.
- Endurance athletes Power walkers, distance runners and frequent exercisers with occasional lower-limb soreness may find the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is much easier on the body during and after exercise. For athletes who cross-train in water, it offers as much resistance as, and is more convenient than, a hydro workout.
- Injured athletes— Many athletes in physical therapy find they bounce back more quickly with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill. Many physical therapists and sports trainers find it reduces their clients’ post-surgery recovery by days or even weeks.
- Helps athletes move more efficiently
- Stimulates the neuromuscular system by up to 3x over cables and free weights, promoting power enhancement and optimal motor patterns
- Low-impact resistance protects joints and connective tissues in ways similar to aquatic resistance
- Utilizing biofeedback and tracking technology, Proteus enables athletes to optimize their movement patterns and power development
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound
Real-time ultrasound images of muscles, joints, and cartilage.