Recovery Center Services
PEMF stands for pulsed electromagnetic field therapy. The therapy uses technology to work and exercise targeted cells to resolve dysfunction and support better wellness. In simple terms, PEMF therapy uses ultrasound to generate energy in your cells.
The benefits include
- Better circulation
- Pain reduction
- Improved muscle relaxation and performance
- Decreased inflammation and swelling
- Improved oxygenation in tissue
- Enhanced cellular repair and recovery
- Improved immune system
- Better sleep
- Decreases muscle recovery time.
- Reduces soreness.
- Decreases muscle tension and inflammation.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion.
- Reduces swelling and water accumulation.
- Increases blood flow and circulation.
Whole Body Cryotherapy
- Significant reduction in pain associated with swollen, inflamed joints.
- Improvement in Mobility.
- Relief from Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.
- Restoration of the muscles functional capacity after exercise.
- Hasten detoxification and cellular damage repair after exercise.
- Increase blood circulation resulting in increased metabolism rate.
- Increase production of Collagen.
- Supports Cellular Regeneration.
- Adrenaline releases promoting a sense of wellbeing.
- Increase levels of Dopamine.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Increases White Blood Cell Creation.
- Reduces healing time for injured tissues.
- Stimulates release of stem cells.
- Reduces body’s inflammatory responses.
- Decreases edema.
- Antibacterial activity increased.
Photobiomodulation Therapy (Red-light Therapy)
- Decrease inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Improves energy
- Improves sleep
- Improves circulation
Halotherapy with infrared
- Dry Salt Therapy
- Improves performance by increasing lung function and breathing capacity
- Improves stamina in athletes
- Improve respiratory conditions
- Improve allergy symptoms
- Recovery from coughs and shortness of breath
- Improves skin condition like psoriasis, eczema and acne
Sports Science Center
3D Biomechanics Analysis
- In minutes can assess and identify injury profiles, help increase performance, improve outcomes and add new motion health value.
- Transform a subjective experience to an objective experience.
- Track data for athlete’s outcomes.
- Recovering patients— The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill assists patients who have been prescribed by their physician to start weight-bearing exercise as tolerated, such as those recovering from ACL surgery, stress fractures, joint replacement or stroke. In many cases rehabilitation with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill can start sooner than with hydrotherapy. And due to it’s unique design, tethers and harnesses are not needed.
- Overweight and irregular exercisers— Users may find the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a gentle way to add aerobic activity to their lives, key to strengthening, building intensity and losing weight.
- Endurance athletes Power walkers, distance runners and frequent exercisers with occasional lower-limb soreness may find the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is much easier on the body during and after exercise. For athletes who cross-train in water, it offers as much resistance as, and is more convenient than, a hydro workout.
- Injured athletes— Many athletes in physical therapy find they bounce back more quickly with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill. Many physical therapists and sports trainers find it reduces their clients’ post-surgery recovery by days or even weeks.
- Helps athletes move more efficiently
- Stimulates the neuromuscular system by up to 3x over cables and free weights, promoting power enhancement and optimal motor patterns
- Low-impact resistance protects joints and connective tissues in ways similar to aquatic resistance
- Utilizing biofeedback and tracking technology, Proteus enables athletes to optimize their movement patterns and power development
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound
Real-time ultrasound images of muscles, joints, and cartilage.
Epigenetic Hair Follicle Analysis
Groundbreaking technology to assess the body for:
- parasites and viruses
- fatty acids
- EFA and EMF (radiation)
- brain health